- Cathy Adams: Bargaining Update
- Happy Holidays from the O’Connells
- Get the 411 on your 911 (Contacts you need today!)
- Spotlight on Unconscious Bias Training
- CTA Teacher Training: LGBT Conference Scheduled
- Common Core Embraces the Arts
- New CTA Member Benefit Highlights 2016/17
Explaining Common Core to CaliforniansWelcome to Explaining Common Core to Californians – a collection of framing research, recommendations, and sample communications designed to help leading voices in California’s education sector increase public understanding of the kinds of instruction, assessment, and systemic supports needed to fulfill the potential of Common Core State Standards.
The CTA Scholarship for Dependent Children offers a maximum of 35 scholarships up to $5,000 each. The highest scoring applicant is awarded the Memorial Scholarship in Honor of Ralph J. Flynn.