KHSTA — Site Council Representative and/or Vice-President
Term of Office: August 16,2017 through June 1, 2019
- August 21,2017 KHSTA president to publicize vacancies and announce due date for Declaration of Candidacy forms.
- August 31,2017 Deadline for submitting the Declaration of Candidacy forms to the KHSTA office located at 2441 “F” Street, Bakersfield, CA. 93301
- On August 31,2017. any Declarations received after this time will not be acknowledged.
Declaration of Candidacy forms are available from any site representative, at the KHSTA office (2441 “F” Street, Bakersfield, CA. 93301) or on the KHSTA website : www.khsta.org
Forms may be sent electronically to [email protected]
Please include both candidate statement and biography in one email with subject line to read–Subject: dec of can , your name
- September 1, 2017 KHSTA elections committee chair acknowledges receipt of declarations of candidacy forms.
- September 13-18, 2017 Election window open .
- September 19-20 ,2017 KHSTA elections committee chair with report certified election results to all bargaining unit members.
- October 2,2017 Challenges to the election must be addressed in writing by letter to Diane Ruiz, KHSTA Elections Committee Chair, 2441 “F “Street, Bakersfield, CA. 93301 by 5:00 pm on October 2,2017. Or via email to [email protected]
IT IS MANDATORY THAT THIS TIMELINE BE FOLLOWED